Thursday, February 17, 2011

Get a job! Sha-da-da-da! Sha-da-da-da-da!!!!

I don't know if you knew, but finding a job can be hard work. 

Even when you have a degree (or two!) and experience in your field.

I moved down here thinking "I am totally set! I'll be working in no time!" 
But after applying to approximately twenty-five-hundred-thousand-MILLION-and-eighteen hospitals and coming back empty handed I had changed my tune a little.

However, I am not here to throw myself a pity party. 

I am in fact here to announce that I GOT A JOB!!!!!


I will be working at 
Cook Children's Morris Foundation Center 
for Innovation in Children's Health Care! 
(Which is quite a mouthful if you ask me. I hope I don't have to say all that when I answer the phone. Especially because I will probably be doing that in Spanish.)

The job should be awesome and I am sure I will LOVE it! I will be doing everything from phone triage to house visits in both English and Spanish and I am sure things will get a little crazy here and there, but I am so excited I can hardly stand it! I can't wait to work with those sweet little ones and help make them feel better :) Being a nurse is the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment