Sunday, February 27, 2011

I need some HOT STUFF!

This post is long overdue! I was going to wait until I could upload the pics from Ephraim's camera, but he is MIA and i couldn't wait any longer, so I will add them in when I get them.

Last weekend was the best weekend I have had in ages!

Garrett, Sallie, Ephraim and I have been plotting and planning Operation Bill-nap for quite a while, and we finally found the perfect opportunity. Friday morning Ephraim and I went over to the Tryon's house to get Bill and take him out to lunch. As we were leaving I instructed Bill to grab an extra pair of clothes and some insulin. He obeyed, but had no idea what we were actually going to do... hehe. So we got in the car and started driving.

About an hour and a half later we stopped in Jacksboro at a Subway to get lunch - and that is when Bill finally realized that lunch was not the only thing we had planned. But to his credit, once he figured that out he easily came to the conclusion that we were going to Lubbock to see Garrett and Sallie!!

When we got there to Lubbock we went to an activity at the institute where we were introduced to the game Just Dance. Then there was no turning back! We all went to Wal-Mart as soon as it was over, bought the game, and then spent ALL NIGHT laughing as we played and watched each other play Just Dance... as soon as we woke up the next morning we got right back to it ;)

The whole weekend was just amazing! I have the best friends in the entire world and I wish we could do that all the time. Hopefully the next road trip wont be far in the future! I LOVE YOU GARRETT AND SALLIE!


No comments:

Post a Comment